Thurs 30th April 2020
- The first lap is a group run to see the route – 3.5km, starting at 7pm.
- The second lap is the race – 3.5km, starting immediately after the first runners finish the first loop.
Please bring a prize – anything will do, if you bring a prize you will win a prize, if you don’t bring a prize – Boo!!!
Parking: Cockfield, DL13 5HF. Please park as directed by marshals at the car park at the top of Cockfield main street. DO NOT PARK IN THE VILLAGE.
- Route: No map required, you are shown the route on the night (but you can see a Strava fly-by here).
- Experience: None required. Suitable for beginners with off road running shoes.
- Distance: 7km
- Elevation Gain: 160m
- GPS allowed: Yes
- Entry: £5 entry on the day
- Age: 14+
Contact: Andy Blackett (email) for any questions